There are many benefits to receiving financial services from a credit union rather than a bank or other financial institution. Credit unions are non-profit organizations that assist consumers with maintaining or establishing their long-term financial goals. Whether you are obtaining a home loan, auto loan, or simply establishing a checking account, a credit union is not out to take your money; on the contrary, they are some of the few remaining institutions whose purpose is a helpful, selfless one. This is why it is likely a safe bet to obtain an auto loan from a credit union. Arrowhead Credit Union is a California-based credit union that offers an extensive selection of loan products and services to their customers at fair, affordable prices.
Arrowhead Loan Programs and Qualifications
Arrowhead Credit Union offers an extensive range of products and services to their customers. An auto loan from Arrowhead Credit Union is a guarantee of a great rate and great service. They allow their customers the luxury of choosing the loan program that suits their needs.
Arrowhead Credit Union attempts to make these services available to all customers who are interested. If you are one of the many individuals whose credit is less than perfect, you may be eligible for some special financing considerations. Their wide array of programs include:
- Coverage of vehicles up to 10 years of age
- Loan Terms from 24 to 84 months in length
- Interest rates beginning at as low as 5.99%
- Loans from both new and used vehicles
- 1% interest reduction for individuals who choose to automatically draft their payments from their checking or savings accounts
Arrowhead Auto Loan Application Process
Arrowhead Credit Union offers their services to individuals who live across the state of California. They make qualifying and applying for their auto loan programs as simple as possible. All you need to do is to gather your income information and information about the vehicle in which you are interested. Your application can be completed in just a few easy clicks of a mouse. You will receive rapid approval of your application, and there are even a few perks for individuals who choose to have their monthly payments automatically deducted from his or her account.
* Auto Loan Center is not necessarily affiliated with the lender profiled on this page. As such, we cannot guarantee that your request for an auto loan will be matched with any particular lender featured on this website. If you wish to contact this lender directly, we encourage you to visit this lender’s website. All content provided on this site is for informational purposes only. Product and service availability varies by state.