Getting an auto loan is a very important financial responsibility. If you do not select the correct loan, you could find yourself in a very uncomfortable financial situation. If you think the 61-72 Month Term Loan may be the loan for you, apply now.
Anatomy of a 61-72 Month Term Car Loan
The 61-72 Month Term Loan is considered a long-term auto loan. The following are a few characteristics of the 61-72 Month Term Loan.
- For the record, 61-72 months translates to 5-6 years.
- Monthly payments for the 61-72 month loan are the smallest of all of the loan terms. The loan amount that you need for your car purchase will be the same regardless of your loan term. The fact that your loan is spread over a longer amount of time means that you will have to pay less on a monthly basis.
- Interest rates for the 61-72 Month Term Loan are the highest out of all the loan terms. If you choose this loan, you will spend quite a bit of money on interest because you will be paying high interest rates over an extended period of time.
- Right now interest rates for this term length range from about 6.79% to 8.75%.
Short, Medium, or Long Term Auto Loans
The long term loan will cost you the most in the end. Many people choose this loan because they cannot afford larger monthly payments, but they end up paying for it in the long run. If you can afford the larger monthly payments that a short or medium term loan requires, get that loan. Your pocket book will thank you in the end.
* Auto Loan Center is not an auto loan lender or broker, but provides information about auto loan products and lenders. Not all products and services are available in all states.